30-Day Return Policy
At Century Diamonds, customer satisfaction is our priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the unused item in its original condition within 14 days.
Lifetime Upgrade Policy
In addition to our return policy, we offer you the opportunity to upgrade your diamonds at any time in the future.
- We do NOT charge a fee for lifetime exchanges. You may upgrade at any time and just pay the difference in purchase price.
- Watches, custom jewelry, and engraved jewelry are not eligible for lifetime exchanges.
- Items may only be exchanged for merchandise $100 or greater in value than the original purchase price.
- Acceptance of damaged or altered items will be at the discretion of Century Diamonds.
- Lifetime upgrades cannot be combined with any other promotion or coupon code.
Our Return Process
Once we receive your item and it is accepted, your refund or exchange will be processed in just a few business days. Upon receiving your item, the item will be reviewed by our Quality Assurance department. Please note that items showing signs of wear or those that have been altered, resized (by a jeweler other than Century Diamonds), or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return. Engraved jewelry and custom merchandise may not be returned.
How to Prepare a Return
1. Return Authorization Number (RMA): Call customer service at 800-937-0377 to let us know that you would like to send an item back. We will give you an RMA number. Write the RMA number on your invoice and place it inside the box. If you don't have this you may print it from your account or email. Include the RMA number also where indicated in step 4. Returns will not be accepted without this number.
2. Package Your Return: Include the jewelry and all collateral material, i.e. appraisal certificate, jewelry box inside the box. For security reasons do not write "diamonds" or "jewelry" anywhere on the outside of the box.
3. Signature Confirmation (Required) and Insurance (Optional): Purchase signature confirmation for delivery. We will refuse packages that do not have a signature required. Insurance is optional but highly recommended. Only the shipper of a package may purchase insurance. Century Diamonds is not responsible for lost mail sent to us.
4. Ship the package: Your return/exchange needs to be postmarked within the time frame of our return policy. Please do not write "Diamonds" or "Jewelry" on the packaging and ensure you are sending the package exactly as addressed below.
Century Inc. **RMA NUMBER**
650 South Hill Street.
Los Angeles, CA 90014
5. Tracking (Optional): Email email@example.com with your RMA# in the subject line and provide the return's tracking number in the body of the email. This step is optional but recommended only to ensure you do not lose the tracking number and it is safely in your inbox.
- To expedite your return, follow the return process above. Returns that do not follow the return process may be refused or refunds may be delayed.
- Returns received without an RMA number will be rejected or delayed.
- Packages that are improperly packaged or appear to be damaged may be refused on delivery. For insurance purposes, we will take photo evidence while the postal employee is present.
- Fees will be charged for missing or damaged accessories i.e. jewelry box or appraisal documentation.
- Refunds are processed within 5-7 business days from delivery.
- Lifetime exchanges are not eligible for refunds after they have been exchanged- A store credit will be issued.
- Shipping and handling rates are non-refundable. If free shipping was provided, the shipping costs incurred by Century Diamonds may be deducted from the return amount.
- Century Diamonds does not provide return shipping boxes or materials nor pay for return shipping costs.
- Century Diamonds does not reimburse shipping paid to any carrier (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.), for any reason - even if the error is made by us. Speak to a manager before shipping the merchandise to discuss cheapest alternatives.
- First class mail shipping labels without insurance may be purchased from us - only the shipper may purchase insurance.
If you have any questions about the return process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.